[WBEL-users] html email in whitebox list

Ewan Mac Mahon ewan@macmahon.me.uk
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:24:26 +0100

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 12:37:32PM -0700, Alex Tkachenko wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 11:11, Rafael Baquero S. wrote:
> Evolution forever :)=20
>Seriously, I am using unix-like systems for about 16 yrs and used all
>sorts of text-based readers - elm, mutt, pine etc.  But guys, these
>days the hardware is cheap, running GUI is efficient=20

Not over slow SSH links it isn't; nor is a GUI particularly efficient in
terms of either screen space or system resources on PDAs/phones. I can
easily get remote access to mutt from my handheld, but even if I went to
the trouble to run an X server on it I don't think Evolution would feel
too good on a 320x200 pixel screen.

Ewan

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6--