[WBEL-users] IPX on a whitbox system

Paul subsolar@subsolar.org
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:10:34 -0500

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 08:46, Denis Croombs wrote:
> Has anyone got IPX and NCPFS working on a Whitebox system ?

I've got IPX & MARS-NWE loaded on one box.  I'm planning on setting up
NCPFS & PAM_NCP_AUTH on another box this week hopefully.

To get IPX to work you need the kernel-unsupported RPM that matches the
kernel you have to installed. To get ipx-utilities and ncpfs I
downloaded the source RPM for FC2 and built binaryies for myself.

Regards,
Paul Berger
--
"Its the Internet, where men are men, women are men and children are FBI
agents...and they're men!" - Unknown