[WBEL-users] Newbee Question - Making Bootable CD

Ed ekg@tricity.wsu.edu
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:41:54 -0700

George Salt wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I downloaded the 3 iso files for WBEL.  Now is there a
> "trick" to making these bootable?  My computer will
> boot from CD; however, it won't boot from the CDs that
> I burned.

You probably burned the iso images as files rather than to the raw cd.
Look at the help for references to burning cdrom "images" or "raw" or
"track at once".

Most people have friends that know how to make "backup" copies of
windows software.  You might ask one of them to help you.