[WBEL-users] Ximian Connector for RHEL/WBEL?

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:45:58 -0500

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 11:26, jamaguy wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Does anyone know of place to get an RPM or SRPM for Ximian's Exchange
> Connector for RHEL/WBEL?
>
> Gracias
> Ben

I tried very hard to get the SRPM (or a spec file) for the connector
from Novell.  They told me an RPM for RH9 was available and the source
(tgz) file was available (which I had already found) ... but they would
not give me the SRPM or spec file.  This was about a week after they
made the connector open source.

I downloaded the tgz source file, but I haven't yet tried to build a
spec file to create an SRPM.  If no one has done it yet, I will try to
build an RPM in the near future for WBEL/CentOS/TaoLinux.

Johnny Hughes
<http://www.hughesjr.com/>