[WBEL-users] Ximian Connector for RHEL/WBEL?

jamaguy jamaguy@nervesync.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:57:08 -0700

Ugh.  Looks like the ximian connector source that is available is 1.4.7,
and WBEL/RHEL Evolution is 1.4.5.  FC2 is also only 1.4.6. (FC2.9,
FC3test1 is 1.5.9 - ? what a leap)  Could be that the only way to get
connector is to upgrade Evolution to 1.4.7, and that is going to make
for dependency nightmares both when building and when installing.    Oh
well.  imap is better anyway :)

Ben