[WBEL-users] Net::SSLeay for WBEL

George Salt ggsalt@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I'm trying to secure my Webmin setup with OpenSSL.
The Net::Leay Perl module is required.

Openssl 0.9.7a is installed.  I downloaded
Net_SSLeay.pm-1.21.  When I use the command
"Makefile.PL -t" I get the following:

	"Warning: I could not locate your pod2man program.
Please make sure, your pod2man program is in your PATH
before you execute 'make'"

which is odd, since pod2man is in my path.

Then I when I use "make" I get:

	"Makefile:88: *** missing separator.  Stop."

I looked inside the makefile, but I have no idea what
this means.

Has anyone else successfully installed Net:SSLeay
under WB?  Is there an rpm that will work with WB?

Thanks,

~GS