[WBEL-users] WBEL Update --Help--

Conor Wynne weeboy@conorwynne.com
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 01:01:19 +0000

--=-CNgLfgmPtr/GUs6TQ5CL

> > Why was it necessary to start another project? Why is WBL dying?
> > Dusan
>=20
> CentOS has been around just as long as WBEL.  Just that WBEL released=20
> first and was more well known.

I missed the start of this thread, but I take it that there is substance
in the rumour that there shall be no more updates from WBEL?=20

I had a look at the website, but it does not seem to contain any such
info.=20

Is there a simple way to change repos to point to centOS or some other
RHEL clone?

--=20
Conor Wynne
Dublin,