[WBEL-users] [Whitebox-announce] I'm not dead yet. :)

Jean Lee jean.lee@free.fr
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:27:42 +0100

Hello,

Well, could you explain something to me because I'm a bit lost with all
of these messages saying that WBEL will have no more updates.

Is it true ?
Why was there a panic? It seems that it was only because you were on
holydays.
Is it just because updates are coming approximately one week after the
Red Hat's ones ?

Thank you for your answers and moreover thank you very much for your
great job....

Jean Lee