[WBEL-users] WBEL ...dead?

israel.garcia@cimex.com.cu israel.garcia@cimex.com.cu
Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:16:48 -0500

Ok, here again!

I just made a simple question! (Please let me know if WB will have not more
updates...), just this!
1.  John Morris and the Library are making a great job. I have no dought of
this. I'am satisfied with WB.
2.  I DON'T WANT TO PAY RHEL FOR SUPPORT.
3.  I AM NOT GOING TO SELL nothing TO MY Manager or CTO.
4.  I am not making money with this migration from RH9.0 to WB. I dont sell
suport. I dont sell nothing. I just love Linux and Open Source.......and I DON'T
TO INSTALL ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT!...;)
5.  I am using WB because I have been working with RH for the last 8 years. (I
heard WBEL was the best of RH clon distros)

If I decide to change to another distro....I think I'll use Gentoo Linux...

thanks for your answers...

regards....

Israel Garcia Alvarez
Linux Counter User #196178