[WBEL-users] iptables - where and how to insert the rules ?

Raúl D: Pittí Palma rdpitti@globaltecsa.com
Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:21:21 -0500

Hi mario!
depending on what you want to do, i have found the following tools usefuls

http://www.fwbuilder.org/     used to create  a very customized firewall
and
http://www.fs-security.com/download.php      not as customizeable as
fwbuilder, but it is easy to use.  I used it to firewalling all the
servers i deployed.

hope this will help you.
RP
p.s. if you decided to use one of these packages, you need to turn off
the redhat provided firewall script. (using chkconfig or ntsysv)