[WBEL-users] WBEL Vs Centos ? :-S

William Warren hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:29:15 -0500

The lack of a respin does not make a distro worse than another.
it is also interesting about your address which means you come
onto this list and bash another distro in favor of one you are
directly involved with.  This is fully unprofessional and IMO
should exclude your distro from any consideration int he future
until a fully apology for your behavior is made.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"