[WBEL-users] Re: Whitebox-users digest, Vol 1 #569 - 12 msgs

Michael Calizo Michael Calizo <mike.calizo@gmail.com>
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:38:27 -0800

Hello WB users..

Im new using WB linux. I am trying to put one White Box Enterprise
Linux release 3.0 on production as my FTP server...:)

Here's my problem when i am trying to hardened the OS using Bastille i
recieve an error like this one:

[root@WEBCACHE mike]# /usr/sbin/bastille -r
ERROR:   Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
ERROR:   Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
ERROR:   Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
NOTE:   System is in original state, no action taken.
[root@WEBCACHE mike]#

I am wondering what causes this error..  Any help is much appreciated.

--
Mike Calizo
Registered Linux User # 365113