[WBEL-users] Re: WBEL, CentOS, et al...

Dean Owensby owensby@access4less.net
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 04:20:55 -0500

i like roses. i like the sight and scent of my neighbor's roses. they make my
day a little better, he prunes them, waters, feeds, and cultivates them. some
blossoms make their way to a vase in my home.
he does the work, i participate in the benefits of his labors.
he likewise gets much pleasure from his work.
if i want something else in the vase, i'll go elsewhere,glad to have his blooms
nearby..
if i flame his efforts at gardening, i'd likely get my tires sliced for being
slightly faster with the mouth than with the brain.
and sitting listening to the neighbors prattle about what he should or
shouldn't do with HIS roses, in HIS garden for HIS use is irritating at best,
especially if they happen to have had his buds in their homes, also.

this site has been noted (i believe it was on slashdot) for its exceptionally
polite and easy going demeanor.

i'm just a linux hobbyist, but the tit-for-tat here IS getting a little
tedious. i just couldn't take it any longer. sorry.
happy holidays.
--
Dean Owensby
Norfolk, Virginia