[WBEL-users] Latest KDE RPMs or SRPMs

Keith T. Garner kgarner@kgarner.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:56:40 -0600

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 02:44:46, Rex Dieter said:
> Aly Dharshi wrote:
>
> >    Has anybody got these rpms/srpms for the latest KDE release for WBEL
> >? It would be really nice if you do and can share. Mucho Thanks.
>
> I've just uploaded kde-3.3.2 packages to the kde.org servers (to show up
> hopefully later today or early tomorroow).  They'll also be appearing on
> http://kde-redhat.sf.net/
> Real-soon-now.

I'm just sending this e-mail to really plug the work that Rex does
with the kde-redhat project.  I've been following in on the Fedora
side of the house, but he's always quick to respond to issues, and its
the best way to keep up to date with KDE on redhat/fedora based
systems.

>From what I understand from the kde-redhat mailing list, Rex has been
building the EL3 release of kde-redhat on whitebox.

Keith

--
 Keith T. Garner                                        kgarner@kgarner.com
                "Make no little plans; they have no magic to