[WBEL-users] Network backup program

"Raúl D. Pittí Palma" rdpitti@globaltecsa.com
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:16:46 -0500

I have never used it, but AMANDA  is always mentioned.
I found that rolling my own rsync scripts to a relative "cheap" backup
server, and then moving all the data to tape, was my easier way to deal
with backups issues.  Rsync is available for windows systems as well.

For the systems disks, the same server hold images for the servers and
for the different kind of workstations around.
Hope this help!
RP