[WBEL-users] Kernel source in update/i386?

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:40:48 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, Matthew Hodgett wrote:

> I have been watching the posts regarding yum/apt and taken on the idea
> of using rsync to locally cache the updates. During this process I
> notice that kernel-source-2.4.21-20.0.1.EL.i386.rpm and
> kernel-source-2.4.21-27.0.1.EL.i386.rpm are in the updates/i386 folder.
> Is this correct? They are very big and I am trying to exclude *src.rpm
> because of the load it puts on my tiny link.

Temporary problem.  I managed to get most of the U4 packages rebuilt and
posted but ran out of time before I got the repo deduped.  I'll fix that
when I get back to Louisiana next week.

Oh, and just a heads up, any errata between now and then might have to
wait, the buildhost developed a bad drive right before I left so I shut it
down before leaving; didn't want to tempt St. Murphy into giving me a
second failed drive in the array.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!