[WBEL-users] TrendMicro Antivirus Products with WB

Erick Perez Erick Perez <eaperezh@gmail.com>
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:28:07 -0500

Hi people,

Just to let u know that extensive test have been done with the
following TrendMicro commercial Products:

Interscan Messaging Security Suite (IMSS) email antivirus ver 5.5
Interscan Web Security Suite (IWSS) ver 2.0

both with latest service packs.

and they run perfectly in
Version 3.0 Respin 1  with a lan--sendmail--imss--sendmail--firewall
configuration
Version 3.0 Respin 1 with lan--squid(transparent mode)--iwss--firewall

Also IWSS requires PostgreSQL to work and this has been deployed as is
working properly.

Note: I do not work for TrendMicro or affiliates. I just want to post
this here in case someone wants to deploy such products using WB.

P.D. Clamav with MailScanner (GPL) also works like a charm.

Cheers,

Erick