[WBEL-users] No complete custom & Joe missing from packaged RPMs

Mark Toomey mark@fcs.uga.edu
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:22:24 -0500

Just installed the latest White Box build, and had a couple of comments
to offer.

1) I would have really liked a custom install where I could go through
every package and select exactly what I wanted to install. Redhat
has/had this.

2) After installing White Box, I looked for my preferred editor, Joe,
with no success. Not only couldn't I ask to have it installed, but it
wasn't on any of the 3 disks RPMs directories.

:-(

--
Mark Toomey, Systems & Network Manager
Family & Consumer Sciences, UGA