[WBEL-users] Redhat Legalese

Joe Klemmer klemmerj@webtrek.com
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:55:12 -0500

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 09:12, Aaron Smith wrote:

> 4.) Taking number 3 a step further, couldn't I purchase a support
> "contract" for one year for one server, get the CD's, and then install
> the software on 15 servers?  I'd use rhn/up2date for the ONE server,
> then either propagate those RPM's to the other ones, or simple download
> SRPM's to build and install for the others?

	This is the only one I know the answer to.  If you have RHEL running on
a system you must have a support "contract" for it.  You can get one set
of ISOs and install on 15 systems but then you must buy 15 support
instances.  You can't run RHEL on any system without support for that
system.

--
Akebono vs Godzilla!  Coming soon to a theater near you.