[WBEL-users] Redhat Legalese

Bill Davidsen davidsen@tmr.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:12:00 -0500

Joe Klemmer wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 05:26, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>

>>The opposite of WHAT? I asked if I could buy a single copy of the media
>>and just pay the for the support on multiple machines and you say no,
>>you must buy a single copy of the media and pay for support contracts on
>>multiple machines. That answer makes no sense to me, at least in regard
>>to the question I asked. I fail to see any difference between what I
>>wanted to do and what you say I must do instead. Of course I've been
>>called for support twice since I went to bed, I may be missing something
>>subtle...
>

> 	No, I misread your question.  You can buy on boxed set and install on
> 58 systems and just pay for the support on them.
>
> 	Sorry about the confusion but, you know, it is quite obvious that I
> misread the question.

Not a problem, there are people looking for a free lunch, I would just
like to avoid paying for a bunch of lunchboxes. Intended use is blades,
actually none will have media, and hopefully can boot from a single
system image. I may be able to push WBEL, of course.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
   CTO TMR Associates, Inc