[WBEL-users] ftp install help

Joe Klemmer klemmerj@webtrek.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:11:27 -0500

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 00:53, R P Herrold wrote:

> well -- I have been doing it with Red Hat RHL, RHAS, RHEL,
> Aurora, Fedora, Centos, and Tao with no issues -- check my
> notes at:
>     http://www.owlriver.com/tips/pxe-install/
> and loop mount the ISO's with the script there.  Should just
> stand up and run.

	Thanks for the resource.  I'm fighting with the damned server now
because it's using the NvIDIA drivers for not only the graphics but for
the sound and NIC.  I need to make a driver disk after I figure out
where the frelling drivers are and hope I can load it to the point of
getting network connectivity.  I hate HW.

--
Akebono vs Godzilla!  Coming soon to a theater near you.