[WBEL-users] ftp install help

Joe Klemmer klemmerj@webtrek.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:25:32 -0500

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 11:52, Jim Wildman wrote:

> Try using knoppix (even with the flaky cd).  IF it works at all, you
> will be able to see all the modules it uses.  If that fails, try tom's
> root boot (on a floppy) for the same effect.
>
> lspci can help a lot.

	That's an idea.  I was also reminded by a coworker that I could just
take one of the PCI NIC's I have lying around and slap it in there as
well.  Or pull the case and take one of the CD drives I have lying
around and hang it off of the controller just to do the install.  I'd
probably have thought of these eventually but I really have a mental
block with HW anymore.

--
Kuramarujo - http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html