[WBEL-users] Nothing running but CPU runs at 100%

TNguyennsj@netscape.net TNguyennsj@netscape.net
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:09:57 -0500

Hi list,
I have a laptop with WBEL.  It has a PIII 1ghz, 512MB RAM.  Even though there is nothing running other than those default services like ampd, atd, autofs, crond, gpm, iptables, irqbalance, keytable, netfs, network, nfslock, pcmacia, portmap, random, rawdevices, rhnsd, sgi_fam, syslog, wine, xinetd the CPU fan is on constantly. So I check using KDE System Guard to see what is going on.  The CPU load is always at maximum.  I wonder what else is using my system to it max like that.

J.T.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.