[WBEL-users] Bittorrent seeds

Josh Hildebrand josh@newgistics.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:17:22 -0600

I tried that method out.  I tested with "pgrep" and it seemed that I had to
specify "python2" instead of the actual python script name of
btdownloadheadless.py.  I don't want to "pkill python2", as it would kill
other python2 scripts.

I changed the original ps command to ps -efwww, and grepped for
btdownloadheadless, so it wouldn't interfere w/ my other btdownloadcurses.py
processes, and it seems to be working well.  Had to add "-www" to the ps
command because ps -ef wouldn't wrap the command past 80 characters..

Ciao.