[WBEL-users] new iso mirror up

Jamey Fletcher jamey@odin.library.beau.org
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:10:00 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Sharon Kimble wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:40:10 -0600

> John winger <jwinger@nationsholding.com> wrote:

> > I have finished uploading the 3 latest iso files for whiteboxlinux.
> > They can be accessed here.

> > ftp://wiresec.net/whiteboxlinux

> Thanks for this John. Can you tell us please what changes there are in
> them, so that I know whether it is worth-while downloading them please?

There are no new ISOs since the brown-paper-bag release of WBEL 3.0 - and
there are 6 ISOs, 3 binaries, and 3 source.  I haven't looked yet, but I
expect this is the 3 binary ISOs.

The FTP mirrors that are rsynch'ing to us *should* have a contrib
directory (I think it's called) with the Intel x86-64 ISOs someone put up.
I think someone mentioned where the AMD64 ISOs can be found - I will be
getting those and putting them there, as well.

/me goes to read the Google docs for that trick to only search one site...