[WBEL-users] New to WhiteboxLinux

John winger jwinger@nationsholding.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:58:42 -0600

Wow louis your fonts are out of control but I digress.

Answers.

1. redhat errata in the source rpm form can be applied to whitebox. You
can either use the source rpm and rebuild it yourself or you can use the
provided ones.

2. Yes it supports multiple CPU

3. I am using with mysql and anything else you can use Redhat EL3 with.

4. I believe white box is basically redhat ES with the redhat copyrights
removed.