[WBEL-users] Running XFce-4.0.3.1 on WBEL

Paul M. Bucalo linuxuser@pmbenterprises.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:19:29 -0500

I've got WBEL up and running just fine, but am unsure what RPM package I
should use to install Xfce-4.0.3.1. Should it be the RH 9 version, or
would the Fedora RPM's be better for this? After this test phase is
complete, I would like to replace my server O/S with WBEL. It's very
important to me that I have the most stable, as well as current, version
of XFce on. I would rather work with RPM's at this time, but if there
isn't any other choice, I will install via source.

Any experiences, advice or suggestions?

TIA,

Paul