[WBEL-users] xhost problem in WBEL?

Greg Brown gregbrown@mindspring.com
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:34:59 -0500

Bah!  I did this to myself.  Forwarding, and receiving, X works fine on
WBEL.  Don't know about what it doesn't or does on FC1, though.

I wouldn't normally use X forwarding over ssh -l me -X -C however, in
this case, it would have been against company policy to have person X
log into person Y's machine - however sending an unencrypted window
from person X's machine to person Y's box without logging in is okay.
Screwy policy, I know..

Greg