[WBEL-users] Appletalk (anyone have it working)

Doug doug@cgprint.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:52:23 -0800

I tried the rh9 binary, it installs without complaint, but wont start.

#/etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk start

Starting AppleTalk services: socket: Address family not supported by
protocol
socket: Address family not supported by protocol
atalkd: can't get interfaces, exiting.

I have the same configs as on a rh9 box which is fine.

when i did make menuconfig, it seems to be a default module that should
be able to load.
I have stock WB3 kernel-2.4.21-4.0.2.EL running.

Tried on an athalon and a p3 box, same results

I tired some precompiled binaries for rh7.3 but it wanted libcrypto.so.2

Any ideas?

Doug Littlefield, Sys Admin, Estimator
Campbell Graphics, Inc.
Data * Print * Custom Distribution