[WBEL-users] Getting software raid to boot after install

Bastiaan van der Put bas@web4friends.com
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:03:40 +0100

With Lilo bootloader it works, I tried grub once didnt work switched back
to lilo.<br>
At 00:37 1/24/2004, you wrote:<br>
trying to create a software raid1 on my system on a fresh install.&nbsp;
I used disk druid to create a raid for /boot, / and the swap.&nbsp;
&nbsp;<br>
On the system, /md0 is /boot, /md1 is swap, and /md2 is /<br>
It shows during the install the /dev/md0 will be where the boot loader is
at and it will boot at /dev/md2.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Once the install is done, I just get to a GRUB and nothing else screen.
Is there a way to get this working with software raid?&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thanks<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Rob<br>