[WBEL-users] Squid Online monitoring]

David Gonzalez Romero dgr@snap.cu
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:52:47 -0400 (CDT)

> Is there any way or tool to monitor squid users activity online? Namely,
> I’d like to know what user is accessing a site or downloading a file right
> at the instant I run the check (and what site or file, of course).

I use for this operation if you want the Calamaris project... This program
read the log file in /var/log/squid/access.log and create the out file
(.html or .txt) whit the statics of the site more visit, the host whit
more trafic, etc.... This project is download of sourceforge.net

See you,
David

Tec. David Gonzalez Romero
- Miembro Coordinador de Linux Cuba
- Activista del Grupo de Usuarios Linux-Habana
http://www.linux.cu/
Linux counter: 242534