[WBEL-users] Squid Online monitoring

Jesús García González jesus@ceinpet.cupet.cu
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:54:53 -0400

Hello again,

You see, I'm using both webalizer and sarg. They work great. But they do not
show an immediate (online) status of what is going on "NOW". Suppose, I look
at the MRTG and the internet channel is fully being used, I'd like to know
if the means exist to determine who is drowning my channel and what her/his
purpose is (downloading important stuff or just porno clips)

Marcusv:
So far the best thing I've found for this purpose is Squidview
(http://www.rillion.net/squidview/) it certainly beats the tail command, but
though I just installed it and have certainly NOT had time to explore its
full potentials I'm not quite convinced it does all that I need...

Thanks to all for your time,
Help continues to be appreciated,
J.

*Aviso Legal:

Esta información es propiedad exclusiva del Centro de Investigaciones del Petróleo (Ceinpet) perteneciente a la Unión Cubapetróleo (Cupet). La distribución o copia de este mensaje está estrictamente prohibida para personas no autorizadas. Si usted recibe este mensaje por equivocación, por favor bórrelo y envíe un mensaje a seguridad@ceinpet.cupet.cu

*Legal Warning:

This information is exclusive property of the Petroleum Research Center (Ceinpet) which belongs to Cubapetróleo Union (Cupet). The distribution or copy of this message to non authorized personnel is strictly forbidden. If by any mistake you receive this message, please delete it and send a message to seguridad@ceinpet.cupet.cu