[WBEL-users] wbel and dell

King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) Greg.King@lmit.com
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:56:59 -0500

Well i never was able to get WBEL to work on the dell GX240 when trying to
install anything other than Desktop. The install will stop near the end,
lock up the system and the keyboard scroll and caps locks keys start
blinking.

I re-burned the cd even though they all tested fine. This time I burned them
at 8x instead of  the higher speed I used before. WBEL does work on other
PCs but as the systems I am working on in this case are all gx240s I guess I
am out of luck as no one on this list has apparently seen this either. The
GX240 loads FC1 and FC2 nicely though.

Greg King