[WBEL-users] Problems with Wheel Mouse and WBEL, need litle Help please

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:30:56 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Stefan Sabolowitsch wrote:

> I wanted to exchange now this Wheehl Mouse against a simple 2 button mouse.
> To this change, the cursor as madly jumps on the monitor.
> Where I the correct Mouse Typ can select for one 2 button Mouse (PS/2) ?

Hit CTRL-ALT-F1, login as root

Type mouseconfig

Pick your mouse

After you exit mouseconfig, hit CTRL-ALT-F7 (the usual VT where X lives)
Press CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE

Move your mouse and confirm correct operation.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!