[WBEL-users] RHEL3 / WhiteBox RPMs

Brian Ipsen Brian Ipsen <bipsen-dated-1089789075.aa4a9f@andebakken.dk>
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:11:14 +0200

Hi,

 I was just wondering whether anyone could tell me if anhthing special is
needed for creating a yum source/repository for RHEL/WhiteBox Linux -
besides a ftp/http server with the RPM packages ? Are any other special
files needed (pkg files describing the RPM's or similar) ? The reason I'm
asking, is because I need (among other) unixODBC and gsmlib on one of my
boxes, and yum keeps complaining about it if I install it manually - so I
wonder whether I just should put it up on a server locally -  or someone
else could host the packages I need ...

Regards,

Brian