[WBEL-users] Free Linux Technical Resource Kit from Novell

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 04:56:24 -0500

--=-VdLrsTN7wQKyOOcYMCZ1

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 08:15, Benjamin J. Weiss wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>
> > According to distrowatch.com, Novell is giving away a Linux Technical
> > Resource Kit that includes over 10GB of fully-functional software to
> > help you test and evaluate Linux products from Novell in your home test
> > lab. Included for free are:
> >
> > - SUSE LINUX Standard Server 8.0
> > - SUSE LINUX 9.1 Professional
> > - Ximian Desktop 2.0
> > - Ximian Red Carpet
> > - Novell Linux Services 1.0
> > - Novell GroupWise for Linux 1.0
> > - and more...
> >
> > Here is the order form
> >
> > http://www.novell.com/community/linux/orde...?sourceid=uscin
> >
> > - Johnny Hughes
> >

> Johnny,
>
> That link was incomplete,and I've been unable to find the order form.
> Could you please post the complete link?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ben

The order form was:
http://www.novell.com/community/linux/order.php?sourceid=uscin

it is not working any more .... though they will take your name and
e-mail and let you know about other promotions.

Johnny Hughes
HughesJR.com

--=-VdLrsTN7wQKyOOcYMCZ1

<HTML>