[WBEL-users] nfs install refers to redhat

Graham Waring liverbird89@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:17:40 +1000

G'day everyone,

Yep, I almost sent an email stating the very same last week.  I have
implemented a number of whitebox linux boxes at work and install from an ftp
server.  I initially thought I saw a redhat reference that had not been
replaced with a whitebox one too.  It actually turned out to be a redhat
directory reference when it was retrieving the install images.  Not sure if
this will need to be changed for legality as it is just a directory, plus
any changes may effect lots of behind the scene operations with
paths......maybe?  Great distro though.

Cheers
Graham

>From: Frederic Blaise <fred.blaise@advantage-linux.com>
>To: whitebox-users@beau.org
>Subject: [WBEL-users] nfs install refers to redhat
>Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:40:45 -0500
>
>Hello all
>
>Just tried WBL for the 1st time... Way nice guys!
>I conducted an NFS install from the first iso CD, and I noticed a "Red
>Hat" when it prompts your for the NFS server and "Red Hat directory"...
>
>I haven't looked at the bugs open, so sorry if it is already there...
>just wanted to tell before I forget.
>
>Keep up the good work!
>
>fb.

>Frederic G. Blaise
>
>  # 803004218511479

Play Love Hunt to win a $9000 holiday and find love!
http://mobilecentral.ninemsn.com.au/mclovehunt/lovehunt.aspx