[WBEL-users] Installing White Box Linux 3.0 Respin Release

King Yin Loke kyloke@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 06:23:21 +0000

Hi all,

I tried to install the captioned version of WBEL onto my Pentium III-500MHz
machine. I chose "Server" type and include GNOME desktop in addition to the
default choices. My hard disc has around 6GB in total and I have allocated
around 1.8GB for /usr, 1.2GB for /var, default size for swap space and boot
partition and the rest (around 2.5GB) for root partition. When the
installation reaches the "glibc" package, it seems to have finish
installing, but then the installer just crashed out with error message
"Invalid Tag..." appearing twice. Do anyone know why this is happening?

Thank you so much in advance.

Benjamin

Linguaphone :  Learning English? Get Japanese lessons for FREE
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/46165.asp