[WBEL-users] sendmail.mc redhat reference

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:15:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Graham Waring wrote:

> In setting up sendmail I have noticed a reference to redhat linux in the
> sendmail.mc, I have pasted a small part here:

To remove every RH reference would require touching a lot more packages
than are currently modified.  Probably at least a hundred.  I'll remove
obvious user visible references, but draw the line at config files unless
they lawyer up over at RH.  And so far they have been more than nice.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!