SOLVED: Re: [WBEL-users] Intel 82865G integrated video problems with XFree86?

Mario Gamito gamito@netual.pt
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:06:36 +0100

Hi,

Yes, i knew that, i forgot to mention it.
That problem is that you may get beautiful results, but not speedy
results :(

And the same goes to Windows also.

Regards,
Mário Gamito