[WBEL-users] 2.4.21-15.0.3.EL

Mário Gamito gamito@netual.pt
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:01:45 +0100

Hi,

Yap, i also have 7 servers on WBEL with no problem at all.
They all run like clock work.

The three that are on the line to be migrated are the two DNS servers and
the firewall.

It just seemed to me that the iptables issue was very specific.
But if i have to guess, i would say that it's hardware problems.

Regards,
Mário Gamito