[WBEL-users] remote install? switch to debian?

Andy industrial_soup@dynacomp.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:32:08 -0400

I've never done anything like this, but I know there is hard drive
installation method for RHEL
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide/s1-steps-hd-install.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide/s1-begininstall-hd.html

I don't think the hard drive installation supports VNC though, you might
have to write kickstart script to do the install for you.