[WBEL-users] Linux Newbie- Looking for good newbie Linux Sites

Rafael Baquero S. rbaqueros@yahoo.com.mx
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:55:18 -0500

To get started I would suggest you follow these steps:

i) Download and burn the latest Whitebox CD images.
ii) Install WBEL according to the install guide that you can find here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide

The Red Hat installation instructions apply to WBEL.

iii) The rest of the Red Hat Guides which you can find here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise

also apply to WBEL. Browse the tables of contents and briefly scan each
chapter to get an idea of their contents so that you know where to find
further information.

iv) For further information about Linux in general check:

http://www.tldp.org

You wil find tons of information there both for novice and expert users.

Hope this helps.

Rafael.