[WBEL-users] IMAP and Squirrelmail

Hugh Crissman hsc-linux@nc.rr.com
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:10:32 -0400

Ok, I dying here. I am trying to get squirrelmail setup. I thought it
would be easy. I got apache running. I can get to the squirrelmail
login. Then I get IMAP errors (connection failed error 111). Ok, now I
am trying to figure out IMAP. Enter the pain. All the docs that come
with imap say it is easy "plug and play" out of the box. Well, not my
box. I can't figure how to change the config to point to my home
directory which is where my mailbox is. The setup doc says, "change
routine sysinbox()". What is sysinbox? I don't know. If someone know any
good docs or can point me in the right direction that would be very
useful. I don't even know where to start

--
Sincerely,

   Hugh Crissman