[WBEL-users] CDROM / DVD Drive conflict

Richard Swift rs@swift-technologies.net
Mon, 31 May 2004 19:16:36 -0400

I ran a dmesg as suggested and I got the following output:

hdc: attached ide-cdrom driver.
hdc: ATAPI 48X CD-ROM drive, 128kB Cache, UDMA(33)
Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.12
hdd: attached ide-cdrom driver.
hdd: ATAPI 40X DVD-ROM drive, 512kB Cache, UDMA(33)

I removed the tape drive, because I rarely use it.

Only problem now is when I do a eject dvd the cdrom ejects and
visa-versa... :)