[WBEL-users] dag.wieers.com ?

Paul Voccio pvoccio@proficient.com
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:54:23 -0400

I was trying to drop the bastille scripts onto a wbel box and it wants
curses or tk. Jay recommends Dag's site:

"I actually used Dag Wieers' perl-Curses rpm on my test machine, as
suggested by Pete Cull.  I don't know Dag Wieers and have not vetted his
rpm, so please use it at your own risk.  The paranoid among you are
already thinking "rpms can do anything as root, via their little
install/uninstall scriptlets!" Well, with that warning made, here's
where you can get Dag Wieer's perl-Curses rpm:
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/perl-Curses/perl-Curses-1.06-1.rhel3.dag.i386.rpm"

The page always timed out. Silly DNS. It works now with my /etc/hosts entry.

Thanks for the responses.