[WBEL-users] Any luck with JNI FCE-6460 Fiber channel cards

Kirby Bohling kbohling@birddog.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:24:55 -0500

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 09:51:03AM -0700, Dave Theodore wrote:
> I am hoping to use JNI FCE-6460 fiber channel cards with WBEL.  The "stock"
> kernel does not have a driver for this card and an lspci is unable to
> recognize the card.  Has anyone gotten this card to work with WBEL?

Dave,

	Not sure what all you've tried, but I've got a number of cards
at home that only work with the kernel-unsupported RPM's installed.
That has a lot of obscure modules in it.  I know that's the one I
have to install to get the bttv.o modules for my WinTV card.

	Good luck,
		Kirby