[WBEL-users] mail import .pst

Ed ekg@tricity.wsu.edu
Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:20:49 -0700

marcusv wrote:
> Hi there List.
>
> Would the following be possible.
>
> I have a .pst 340MB  file from M$ Outlook.
> This file has some error and M$ Outlook says to repair it with
> SCANPST.EXE.
>
> When the scan is complete i try to import again but it still gives me
> the same error.
> Is it possible to use Linux [REDHAT WhiteBox] to import this .pst file
> and then to export it back to a .pst file as the user "wants" to use M$
> Outlook.

Maybe -- give it a try!  Maybe you should ask an outlook users's list if
they've seen this problem before?

Details would also be helpful, for example, what error message?  What
program are you trying to import it with?  What version of outlook?
What version of the program you're importing it with?

   Ed