[WBEL-users] DNS Configuration

Will Senn will_senn@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:01:40 -0500

Abaraham,

A good place to start is the LDP (Linux Documentation Project) and the
DNS howto:
http://www.ibiblio.org/mdw/HOWTO/DNS-HOWTO.html

One word of caution, WBEL uses a chroot environment for DNS, if I
remember correctly, so wherever it says /etc/nameoffile, it might be
/var/named/etc/nameoffile that actually needs editing.

Thanks,

Will