[WBEL-users] PHP + MSSQL

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:02:08 -0500

--=-Mu2y5ONYrS/dLfqNH+yJ

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 07:46, Richard Humphrey wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knew of any RPMS available for PHP that has
> support for MSSQL already compiled in? We have a need for this and I
> have never compiled PHP from scratch and would rather not unless I have
> too. Thanks for any input.

The rpms included in WBEL for mysql and httpd already are compiled with
PHP support ... here is a simple guide I wrote to install a LAMP server
using WBEL/CentOS/TaoLinux.

http://www.hughesjr.com/content/view/13/30/

- Johnny Hughes

--=-Mu2y5ONYrS/dLfqNH+yJ

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 07:46, Richard Humphrey wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE><FONT COLOR="#737373"><I>I was wondering if anyone knew of any RPMS available for PHP that has
support for MSSQL already compiled in? We have a need for this and I
have never compiled PHP from scratch and would rather not unless I have
too. Thanks for any input.</I></FONT></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
The rpms included in WBEL for mysql and httpd already are compiled with PHP support ... here is a simple guide I wrote to install a LAMP server using WBEL/CentOS/TaoLinux.<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.hughesjr.com/content/view/13/30/">http://www.hughesjr.com/content/view/13/30/</A><BR>
<BR>
- Johnny Hughes